SEWOSY® is the company name of the Alsace-based family business, established in 2001 by Jacques Wolff and currently managed by Carine Rossdeutsch-Wolff.
This acronym is comprised of three syllables: SE = Security – WO = World – SY = Systems
- The first two focus on the security sector, alluding to its reach.
- The third syllable augurs, from the outset, our future direction: the global systems and concept of solutions that will form the basis of our next challenges.
The spelling SEWOSY® is rooted in a graphic arrangement comprising 4 main segments:
- Blue to represent all of the products included in our offer,
- Yellow to represent company information,
- Purple to represent company news,
- Green to illustrate corporate social responsibility (CSR).
The fifth area in White-Grey shading represents the innovations and development of the future.